Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of relpax oral.

10/30/2007 1:58:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
works very well, however,there have been rare instances where it will not work. other than that, it's great. (expensive though!)

10/28/2007 7:30:03 PM

Reviewer: DollyHark, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the only prescription that has worked has worked for me. I have dealt with mograines for years and other medications tend to make me feel worse. I can take it at any point during a headache and the pain is releived within an hour.

10/27/2007 1:16:53 PM

Reviewer: salena1973, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for 25 years and this is the first drug I have ever taken that will make your headache go away. It doesn't require you to sleep it off. There is no headache hangover the next day. The only problem I have with this medicine is you are only allowed 6 pills for a month and they cost $160.00

10/23/2007 6:46:03 AM

Reviewer: ksmith716, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
10/22/2007 9:28:16 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
You name it, I've tried it. I have suffered with migraines since I was 14. I am now 37 and for the first time in my life, I have found a drug that actually gets rid of my migraines without completely knocking me out. The only drawback is that it makes me so relaxed that if I get still, I will fall asleep. I liken the feeling of being on Relpax to having your eyes dilated. You don't fe ... Show Full Comment