Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of suboxone.

4/26/2014 1:44:41 PM

Reviewer: paige, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
while suboxone has worked miracles on me, it has to be the worst tasting drug I have ever taken. The taste is nauseous and bitter. As long as you have candy or a cold drink afterwards I would highly recommend it to anyone with a narcotic addiction - it gives me energy and a renewed outlook on life, I am glad I gave up drugs and decided to join the human race again!!

4/18/2014 2:26:00 PM

Reviewer: sassyshara, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This treatment saved my life. I was dependant on opiods for 10+ years and was one of those people who wouldn't function at all without a "fix". Since beginning treatment, I now hold a full time job, regained custody of my son and the respect of my family and friends. I truly believe if I had not started the treatment I would be either homeless, in jail or dead by now. thanks to all t ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2014 2:43:45 PM

Reviewer: lindsay, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has helped me change my life and outlooks on life.... With this medication I feel alive and worth living for...

3/19/2014 12:16:22 PM

Comment:
After being on methadone for 42 years, yes 42 and trying to give it up many times the only way I was able to do it was with Subs, I went down from 16 mg a day to 2 until I was able to cut it out. It doesn't make it easy just doable.

3/14/2014 12:40:30 PM

Reviewer: Kate H., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a longer description of the story of my addiction, but top line side effects that doctors will not know: 1. It inhibits your ability to visualize, create story lines or in any general manner, hold a daydream or creative expression/image in your head for more than a second. For all those on it now, do me a favor and trying to imagine your day, from now until you sleep tonight. I can' ... Show Full Comment