Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of buprenorphine SL.

11/19/2013 10:10:01 PM

Reviewer: Treena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I used this medication for 7 years. Although it did help me get over a long term addiction to vicodin and soma, I became dependent on suboxone which I found much more difficult to get off of.

7/29/2013 9:21:53 PM

Reviewer: Brittany, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication is highly effective especially when used in combination with counseling. many people believe if your using subutex or suboxone that your just trading one drug for another but this is a common misconception because these medications have the most minimal effect of an opiate you dont get the euphoric "high" you just are able to feel normal so you can return to a normal life ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2013 1:21:50 PM

Reviewer: CHRIS427, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am completly satisfied with this medication. It truly saved my life!!It has allowed me to hold a job again, and be a valued part of my family and community! Thank You !!

4/19/2013 11:56:40 AM

Reviewer: badrock, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Opana ER for 7years, following recurrent back surgery. My body is dependent on the pain medicine. I tried on my own to decrease my dosage, but the withdrawals were intolerable. I was able to get myself off Vicodin or Norco, from 12/day for 8 years, but it was very gradual, ultimately took 4 months to wean myself off. The Opana is a completely different animal. Although I have ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2013 6:47:25 PM

Reviewer: Ed237manzi, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on pain killers since 2003 and I got out of control with them. High tolerance and problems in my life and that's a recipe for a addict. Anyway Suboxone is a life saver and I recommend it to anyone who can't stop taking opiate drugs on there own.