Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of buprenorphine sl.

9/14/2014 9:55:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was addicted to pain medication for nine years. This medication saved my life. It only took two months and I'm not even on it anymore. I wish I would have known about this years ago.

9/11/2014 1:41:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am on day 2, I had narcodics out of my system for 12 hours before I stated. Broke one pill in 4 pieces. Took one piece in morning, another late afternoon, and one at night. So far so good, no withdraw systoms!. Had to buy off the streets, because my husband has no idea of my addition. I bought 5 pills, gonna make them last as long as I can. OMG if this works, I owe my life to this. Been a ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2014 11:39:04 AM

Reviewer: nedlap, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was into other pills like proxivon and nitrosun and was hooked for about 7 yrs and was having loss of memory but this med did help me a lot

11/19/2013 10:10:01 PM

Reviewer: Treena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I used this medication for 7 years. Although it did help me get over a long term addiction to vicodin and soma, I became dependent on suboxone which I found much more difficult to get off of.

7/29/2013 9:21:53 PM

Reviewer: Brittany, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication is highly effective especially when used in combination with counseling. many people believe if your using subutex or suboxone that your just trading one drug for another but this is a common misconception because these medications have the most minimal effect of an opiate you dont get the euphoric "high" you just are able to feel normal so you can return to a normal life ... Show Full Comment

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.