Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Testim TD.

9/3/2009 12:27:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
My husband is on testim. He never told me that he was on it, but I am a nurse and see the tubes sometimes. At first I liked the smell, but now I wish they would make it scent -free. It puts a cedar like smell on all of his shirts. I have a rash on one arm, and I believe it is from the gel. What are the side effects for women if it does get on our skin? I know he does not have any problems wi ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2009 9:55:57 PM

Reviewer: MisterE, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
At Age 69, diagnosed with hypogonadism. Initially tried monthly shots. Switched to Testim 50mg/day. Testosterone level now ~ 1,000nl. Apply immediately after morning shower. Strong libido - sex 2.5 times per week average. Feeling well and confident.

6/3/2009 5:49:00 PM

Reviewer: puffpwr6, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 40 yr old woman who uses this--although not prescribed. I went to an endocrinologist because of my inability to loose weight and had some tests run and found that I had a slightly below normal testosterone level. The doctor thought the levels were fine even though I was tired all the time, never wanted sex, and not able to loose weight despite working out. Since using this--(the amount that ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2009 1:05:04 AM

Reviewer: man, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 37 years old and diagnosed with hypogonadism. I have been on Testim for 4 months had to double up the last two months due to levels not rising. I have not noticed any difference in mood, hopefully I will after I have been on it for a while. So far I am not that impressed but, it is the only drug my insurance covers at this time.

3/12/2009 5:53:32 PM

Reviewer: MTSD, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Testim is great. It does everything it claimed. But I have experienced breast enlargement. I haven't read any problem like mine. I am surprised.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.