Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of testim td.

5/26/2014 4:33:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Absolute miracle drug! Been on 1 tube per day for 5 years. Changed my life. Energy, sexual stamina, lost 50 pounds. My insurance paid for it, then quit. It works so well for me , I paid for it out of my own pocket for 2 years. I had psoriasis, and a month after treatment went away almost completely. Even my doctor gave a report at a medical conference about the dramatic changes that occurred.

1/9/2014 6:07:54 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The gel has a strong alcohol smell (probably the material to get the skin to absorb it) and my wife says at the end of the day it turns to a body odor. other than that, it works. You have to find a place without hair to rub it in so the shoulders are the best bet. Good news/bad news is that it grows hair where you apply it so i now have a hairy back/upper arms.

12/22/2013 8:18:19 PM

Reviewer: Jim K, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
46yo with an initial lab result of 319. Having to switch to Fortesta due to insurance. I've been on samples of Testim for 6 weeks. I've had minor side effects including a few unexpected erections and some acne. I haven't really seen a increase in energy, but have seen an increase when I lift and definitely in my libido as well. Overall, I think its an effective medicine. I like t ... Show Full Comment

10/31/2013 10:51:43 AM

Reviewer: chelsie armel, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
smells bad takes a long time to evaporate

9/2/2013 12:45:01 PM

Reviewer: dkit, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Used Testim 5% for a month and then during the second month my ankles and feet started to seriously swell. I couldn't fit my feet in my shoes. I had to discontinue use. Once I did, the swelling stopped.