Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of testim td.

6/3/2009 5:49:00 PM

Reviewer: puffpwr6, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 40 yr old woman who uses this--although not prescribed. I went to an endocrinologist because of my inability to loose weight and had some tests run and found that I had a slightly below normal testosterone level. The doctor thought the levels were fine even though I was tired all the time, never wanted sex, and not able to loose weight despite working out. Since using this--(the amount that ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2009 1:05:04 AM

Reviewer: man, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 37 years old and diagnosed with hypogonadism. I have been on Testim for 4 months had to double up the last two months due to levels not rising. I have not noticed any difference in mood, hopefully I will after I have been on it for a while. So far I am not that impressed but, it is the only drug my insurance covers at this time.

3/12/2009 5:53:32 PM

Reviewer: MTSD, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Testim is great. It does everything it claimed. But I have experienced breast enlargement. I haven't read any problem like mine. I am surprised.

1/13/2009 5:42:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
60 year old male, heart disease, almost 0 T level, started on Androgel (better application)changed to Testim. Great results, then abdominal pain & found a blood clot in abdomin, dr. says result of Testim gel. Stopped, pain gone, now being treated for blood clot.

12/14/2008 9:19:30 PM

Reviewer: destinygal@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband, age 60, started Testim 4 months ago. I see a BIG difference in his behavior. He was lethargic previously, but now seems happier and more alive. I love the scent of the medication. I did notice his hair was thinner after use.