Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Singulair Oral.

4/21/2013 1:19:27 PM

Reviewer: mimi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken the NAMEBRAND Singulair for 15 years. It has controlled my asthma so well, that I only need the inhaler 102 times a year. Since switching to the generic, I have had trouble breathing - even walking up stairs. I asked my doctor for a short term Rx for the name brand, Within a day, I was breathing completely fine and I feel so much better For me, the generic does not work at all.

4/10/2013 9:31:28 AM

Reviewer: 3-6 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Allergic Asthma
3/10/2013 1:38:47 PM

Reviewer: Lysiegirl1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
The Brand name singulair is perfect I have had literally 10 years of great relieve from my chronic sinusitis and asthma,but the generic is awful. I tried it for cost effectiveness but what I saved on the generic I spent on increase using my ventolin inhaler and allergy meds .DON'T USE THE GENERIC FORM!!

2/14/2013 3:33:47 PM

Reviewer: dgl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
taken at night no side affects. has helped control seasonal allergic asthma flares.

1/19/2013 7:32:40 PM

Reviewer: EdmontonResident, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 20 years old, have been on singulair for almost a year and LOVE IT. I was pretty much born with asthma so i have struggled with it my entire life and dont know much of anything else. In the last few years i developed allergies to dogs, extremely allergic to cats, horses, hamsters, etc. , grass, trees, hay, dust, snow mold. Since i have been on singulair i feel amazing!I have noticed few side ... Show Full Comment