Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of shark cartilage oral.

1-5 of 5
    1/17/2012 9:52:23 AM

Reviewer: dd, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    sometimes I feel good other times I feel worse

1/4/2009 3:51:32 PM

Reviewer: mrst, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used shark cartilage for joint pain. It was prescribed by a doctor. It is very helpful. I was instructed 10 years ago to take one tablet for 7 days--then stay off it for 7 days--back on for 7 days, etc. I have found that I now need one tablet 740 mg every day to prevent pain or swelling of my joints.

12/5/2008 7:10:00 PM

Reviewer: Gerald1942, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    backaches

11/11/2008 12:51:52 AM

Reviewer: gee gee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I havent used this product for cancer either. I noticed about 7yrs ago it was a agent in a over the counter weight loss pill that i was taking. Needless to say I believe it works. I lost 70lbs with that pill and a regular exercise program. They no longer sell that diet pill anymore but I found myself buying the supplement to see if it will help maintain energy, flexiblity, and maintain my weight i ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2008 9:52:50 PM

Reviewer: poulind, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used shark cartilage since 1993, nothing to do with cancer prevention, I had sciatica problem, were the pain was shooting down my right leg down to my toes after receiving epidural treatments at differents clinics that did not help , I found relief after somebody told me about it. I have stop taking it at many occasions and trying to make myself beleive that it was all in my head, well su ... Show Full Comment

1-5 of 5