Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Drisdol Oral.

3/11/2014 11:23:03 PM

Reviewer: Sam, 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Can anyone give me symptoms or signs I can look for whole taking D-2??? My 7 year old daughter who's has hyperthyroidism, has started taking D2 once a week for next 8 weeks. She has not yet complained of anything other than thirst. Out of all the posts I have not found 1 that refers to children use:/

1/5/2014 11:31:41 AM

Reviewer: dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed for low vitaimin D.I Noticed since i was taking it that my winter depression is not as bad. Weeks after I finished the 7 pills I was prescribed that my depression came back as family members notice a change in my mood also. I will be making an appointment with my doctor to discuss going back on it at least until March. I live in Pittsburgh, Pa and this time of year is always depress ... Show Full Comment

12/6/2013 8:30:09 PM

Reviewer: lovevitD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I was diagnosed with Vit D deficiency, I had severe aches and pains in my joints. It was so bad that I had to use a walker and couldn't drive my car. I also suffered severe depression. I went to the dr and didn't get a diagnosis but he gave me an antibiotic and it seemed to improve my situation. When it was time for my pap exam, my ob/gyn did tests and called me saying I needed Vita ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2013 1:34:19 PM

Reviewer: grammysj1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken it for 3 weeks now and I have had severe stomache aches, change in bowel habits and yellowing of the eyes

3/24/2013 10:37:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only been on it 3 weeks and having bad mood changes. Horrible chest and loss of appetite. I will not be taking it anymore..

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture