Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vitamin B-12 Inj.

1-4 of 4
4/11/2011 8:58:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i take vitamin b12 injection it has helped me tomaintain my weight & help termendously with stress. i highly recommend vitamin b12

1/2/2011 4:49:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have other medical conditions, and I went to a lab place to receive one to get an increase in my energy level. I was fine until I took the shot, afterwards, it had caused mental changes as well as mood changes. I have had crying episodes that I did not have before...so this vitamin injection did me little good. But thing that I noticed tho is that it has helped me keep my weight down, but the ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2010 9:49:06 PM

Reviewer: flickagirl84, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have started taking the vitamin B-12 injections as part of a weight loss plan that was combined with other stuff but i have not been on it for a whole day and i can tell a slight difference in my energy level. the injection that they gave me has vitamin B-12, methione, inositol, and choline in it and was referred to as vitamin B-12 and MIC shot. i will post further progress with this drug as my ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2008 8:29:38 PM

Reviewer: MEL, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began B-12 injections 2 times per week and within one week noticed a dramatic improvement in my energy levels. I am 40 years old and was tired all of the time. Now I feel like I did in my 20's. I had forgotten what it was like to have this kind of energy. The shots don't bother me at all. They don't even hurt. This is great and I will continue the shots without question.

1-4 of 4

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?