Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vitamin B-12 Inj.

1-4 of 4
4/11/2011 8:58:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i take vitamin b12 injection it has helped me tomaintain my weight & help termendously with stress. i highly recommend vitamin b12

1/2/2011 4:49:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have other medical conditions, and I went to a lab place to receive one to get an increase in my energy level. I was fine until I took the shot, afterwards, it had caused mental changes as well as mood changes. I have had crying episodes that I did not have before...so this vitamin injection did me little good. But thing that I noticed tho is that it has helped me keep my weight down, but the ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2010 9:49:06 PM

Reviewer: flickagirl84, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have started taking the vitamin B-12 injections as part of a weight loss plan that was combined with other stuff but i have not been on it for a whole day and i can tell a slight difference in my energy level. the injection that they gave me has vitamin B-12, methione, inositol, and choline in it and was referred to as vitamin B-12 and MIC shot. i will post further progress with this drug as my ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2008 8:29:38 PM

Reviewer: MEL, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began B-12 injections 2 times per week and within one week noticed a dramatic improvement in my energy levels. I am 40 years old and was tired all of the time. Now I feel like I did in my 20's. I had forgotten what it was like to have this kind of energy. The shots don't bother me at all. They don't even hurt. This is great and I will continue the shots without question.

1-4 of 4

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture