Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sudafed.

6/6/2013 4:03:20 PM

Reviewer: Lola, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking the medication I immediately fell asleep for 9 hours only getting up because I had to go to class. Throughout the day my drowsiness got worse and my stomach was cramping and upset. I finally left and went home and promptly fell asleep for 3 more hours.

1/24/2013 5:55:10 AM

Reviewer: Sinuspainouch, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Don't get me wrong, this medication is a blessing for my severe sinus congestion. I'm talking about ears ringing and eyes hurting! Noting else will work, Unfortunately it also raises my BP, I'm only 24...

4/15/2012 4:42:50 PM

Reviewer: Ms. America, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This product works well I have tried several types of decongestant and was not satisfied with the result. I mostly use maxium strength non drowsy formula, cause I don't want to feel sleepy in the day time.

1/7/2011 7:49:05 AM

Reviewer: Maya2008, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am pregnant so Sudafed is what the doctor had on the list of ok to take. I should have known something was up when I got carded and they told me it was used to make meth. I went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 7 to take the kids to school. I haven't slept a wink. I tossed and turned and was amped up all night walking around the house. I WILL NOT take another pill. Now i am sick and exhausted!

12/23/2010 10:00:58 AM

Reviewer: Pinky, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used all types of allergy medicines and always come back to sudafed. I do not like to take meds on a regular basis, but when my head starts to hurt and I become congested, I immediately grab sudafed. And only the one behind the counter Now my boys take it too. during the day and the smallest dose possible. Doc okayed it.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.