Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bontril PDM oral.

«Previous 21-25 of 25
    11/11/2007 6:33:10 PM

Reviewer: Simple_Man, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started my weightloss program with the doctor on 09-25-07. I rode my bicycle 10 miles a day - everyday. I ate a low fat meal plan. I lost 35lbs from 9-25 to 10-30. I have lost an additional 10lbs for a total of 45lbs and my next weigh in is 12-04-07. Two fellow co-workers introducted me to the program and they have lost 107 lbs and 76 lbs respectively. I cant say enough about this medic ... Show Full Comment

11/7/2007 1:57:19 PM

Comment:
    I have only been taking this for 1 1/2 wks, and I feel great! I have more energy and I am not craving food. I do get hungry but do not feel the need or desire to over-eat. I am down 3 lbs already!

11/1/2007 11:58:06 AM

Reviewer: anicole2525@hotmail.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I lost 30 pounds in 3 months on this pill. I still get hungry obviously but what happens is that I will get full very fast- therfore I dont eat as much as I used to- and I stay full. Great results!!

10/18/2007 10:56:11 AM

Reviewer: wendid, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medecine helped me lose the ten ponds I needed to.

9/19/2007 12:05:37 PM

Reviewer: Pat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have no desire to eat between meals, which was my big problem. I would eat from dinner until I went to bed. If I do have anything to snack on, I have a piece of friut. Basically I eat a small breakfast of cereal, or a piece of toast and and egg, have a salad and cottage cheese for lunch and eat a normal dinner of whatever I want, but have cut back on my portion of starches. I am just not hungry ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 21-25 of 25