Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Desogen Oral.

3/19/2014 10:53:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
While this was effective (didn't get pregnant), I gained 10 pounds quickly when I started taking it and I felt really tired most of the time. It did get rid of my hormonal acne around the chin though...

2/2/2014 12:48:21 AM

Reviewer: bekka, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Alright, so tomorrow will be the start of my third month on these pills. First, I'd like to say that has been completely effective for me. It does the job of preventing pregnancy, but with all of the side effects, I'm not sure it's worth it. My mood has changed drastically, I am angry 70% of the time, the other 30% I'm either sad or happy. I will find myself crying for no reason at ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2013 6:45:08 PM

Reviewer: Tj, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first noticed the headaches, then my period lasted 3 weeks and still hasn't gone away. My breasts are sensitive. I get tired so easily, all I Want to do it sleep. I'll get really horny but then really turned off at random times.

9/16/2013 12:56:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug about 5 months ago straight for two months. In that two months everything was fine, except I was suicidal the whole time. I have to stop taking it for a month. Now I am about on it for a month and it is awful. I have gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I have a manual labor job and I only eat once a day. I am nauseous in the morning, sad or angry most times of the day, and slug ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2012 10:13:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I feel crazy on this pill. My emotions are uncontrollable and I've been so moody. It has been affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I have no energy and my sex drive has lowered.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash