Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Desogen Oral.

7/5/2010 2:03:16 AM

Reviewer: cnicole, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a reaction to Desogen in the form of cystic acne on my face, chest/breasts, and full back. I switched to YAZ, which caused no problems for me.

4/13/2010 2:51:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Desogen for 2 years and I love it. Number 1 reason, no pregnancy and #2 periods are light last only 3 to 4 days. In the past my periods were very painfull and heavy, now they are very light and pain free.

4/9/2010 5:50:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

3/16/2010 5:24:20 PM

Reviewer: BookaLooka, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Desogen for 13 months, and I am very pleased with it. I got on it because my old birth control (Ortho Tri Cyclen-Lo) made me very weepy and emotional. I am still somewhat moody, however, My skin is perfectly clear, My periods get lighter each month, I have lost weight, I went up a full cup size, and I have never had a pregnancy scare. Desogen is the best birth control I have been on ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2010 1:12:13 PM

Reviewer: kduerre, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is my first birth control. i like how my period is only 2-3 days long but i do not like how moody i get and how tired i can been during week 4. but it works and that is what matters

stressed working woman