Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Desogen oral.

2/6/2010 1:12:13 PM

Reviewer: kduerre, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    this is my first birth control. i like how my period is only 2-3 days long but i do not like how moody i get and how tired i can been during week 4. but it works and that is what matters

10/26/2009 4:21:37 PM

Reviewer: tncowgirl81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This was the worst birth control pill i have ever took. I had the worst leg pain, worst cramps, and stayed bloated the whole time. I kept a vaginal bacteria infection the whole time I took it. Would not recommend this pill to anyone.

8/24/2009 11:26:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This has probably been one of the worst pills I have experienced! It made me extremely nauseated with horrible stomach pain. After 3 months of taking it, I have lost weight and it has made me very tired. It makes me feel like Im pregnant. I would not recommend this. I know the side effects are different with everyone but for me this pill was horrible.

6/26/2009 3:04:47 AM

Reviewer: me :), 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I became a different person on this drug. Sooo incredibly moody and horrible. I went off and risked getting pregnant for a month just so I could be myself again. It is so nice to have me back. I would never use this pill again...even if you paid me.

6/24/2009 3:36:44 AM

Reviewer: jodyjean0821, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Yes, this pill prevents pregnancy, so I rated it a 5, it is easy to use, but I have experienced cramps with my period which is something I've never had. On the plus side of that, my periods are only 3-4 days long. What I really, really don't like about this pill is that every month for a week before I get my period, I break out BIG TIME! My skin is perfect & clear the first week, oi ... Show Full Comment