Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of midrin oral.

10/18/2007 4:19:21 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In use for the treatment of migraines, I have found that Midrin has been a perfect answer for me. In taking some other migrain medications, they have cause extreme elevation in my blood pressure. The midrin does not cause this and the relief seems to take place very quickly. Also, with possible dosage at onset and possibly hourly, it wards off any contiuance of the headache.

10/15/2007 10:23:37 PM

Reviewer: former midrin user, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
About 15-20years ago when I was a little kid suffering from extreme migrain headaches I thought there was nothing I could do to stop the pain. As a child this is devistating to your life. I could not go out and play sports or anything stressful due to the fact any thing that got me excited and my adreniline going instantly caused massive headaches to the point I would throw up and cry. the pain ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2007 9:19:47 PM

Reviewer: K , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Least amount of side affects! Works well on a migraine!

10/8/2007 5:54:36 PM

Reviewer: electra, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have combinations of Migraine and Tension headaches. Within 30 minutes of taking this I can function with barely a sign of any headache for 4 hours. This taken in combination with a mild dose Flextra DS makes my headaches totally disappear.

10/5/2007 6:42:37 PM

Comment:
I had to try over 9 different migraine meds before trying midrin. My doc made me try beta blockers, and other types of meds to stop my frequent migranes. Midrin works best for me, better than imitrex and others. I can take just one if i catch it early, or two to start and one every hour there after. I've never had to take more than 4 to totally stop a migrane. Even if i was unable to ge ... Show Full Comment