Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan Oral.

9/27/2014 12:06:55 PM

Reviewer: Truth Seeker, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Losartan POT 100mg for 3 weeks and my systolic went from 175 to 145-150. When I would speak to someone I would begin to cough and could not continue speaking. This did not appear to be a valid way to go through the rest of my life so I stopped taking the Losartan. I was also experiencing brain fog, extreme fatigue and a red rash on my forehead (for at least 5 years) before developing high ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2014 11:07:05 AM

Reviewer: dor1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
generics in general change in shape and dosage on a regular basis. this stuff works for 2 hours.i do better riding my bike

9/15/2014 10:02:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pressure medicine has been changed 4 times since I was diagnosed. It was believed that the last med caused me to experience a severe cough, where I had to take an antibiotic and prednisone to eradicate the cough. Now with losartan, the severe cough has returned. I'll need to consult with my doctor again. Very frustrating.

9/2/2014 11:11:50 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
has caused shortness of breath, daily headaches, diarrhea

9/1/2014 5:13:38 PM

Reviewer: de, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After reading other comments, I see I am not alone in the profuse sweating I experience every time I do anything physical. Also experiencing more headaches than normal and noticing hands seem swollen in the mornings. Also have some strange muscle aches and pains that do not seem to come from my exercise routine. My doctor does not believe any med causes side effects so I am sure he will not believ ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver