Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan Oral.

11/8/2011 2:25:06 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
hospitalized with severe dizziness, nausea and extremely tired. Vision problems.

11/6/2011 9:28:30 AM

Reviewer: kj, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
pulse increased to 98 to 100, blood pressure stayed around 144/91, tightness in chest, could not sleep

11/3/2011 12:05:55 PM

Reviewer: sangre, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Losarten 50mg two weeks ago. I've been on 5 different meds in 6 years. I don't have health insurance. Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel while at a stop light. I've had it with the side effects of these drugs. This is the last straw. I am off these meds for good. I will let nature takes it's course.

11/1/2011 3:09:09 PM

Reviewer: iwillbeoksoon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Losartan for almost 2 weeks (I previously took Lisinopril for 8 months and changed due to "the cough" which caused me to lose sleep)I've noticed mild nausea and a little dizzyness with Losartan. I eat fresh ginger root (found in the produce section of your grocery store)and it seems to help. I have a follow-up appointment in 3 weeks with my doctor to see if my ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2011 11:29:05 PM

Reviewer: Angel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this drug a few days ago , I was on Lisinpril but the cough was so bad it was keeping me up at night that has now stopped , I have been reading up on all the different meds to educate myself but seems like most of these drugs have the same side effects . Hope this one works , so far the cough is gone YAY but the cost of this drug is high , I pay $80.00 a month and this is the generi ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.