Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan Oral.

7/14/2011 2:19:51 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have developd a dry cough.

7/13/2011 4:08:01 PM

Reviewer: ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Losartin from April until July. It had no effect on lowering my B/P. It had a bitter taste if I didn't get it down real quick. I had been feeling very bad in general and had energy. My back, hips, legs hands and feet aching. ( I have no history of arthritis and blood test negative). I quit taking it and less than a week later I am feeling much like my usual self. It may work for other ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2011 2:19:54 PM

Reviewer: sls, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Insurance company would no longer cover my Avapro, which I had been on for years without any problems. My doctor recommanded losartan, I have had my BP going up and down like a roller coaster. When my BP drops low I can't keep my eyes opened, the other day I slept for 18 hours. Having some joint and muscle aches. I am going back to my doctor and insist that he work with the insurance to get me ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2011 10:33:24 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS PERFECT

6/24/2011 3:32:00 PM

Reviewer: cloversue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Much better results than Hyzaar, which had me running to the bathroom to urinate too frequently. Losartan is easier on the kidneys and lets me enjoy life more, while keeping my blood pressure in check...118/68 is great for this 57 year old Grandma!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.