Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan Oral.

1/31/2011 5:57:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was only on the medication for less than a week and ive had serve muscle pain, hives,face pain and felling so tired till i could not do anything . i will never take the medication again .

1/29/2011 4:01:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medicine for two days I had a severe allergic reaction to it. Within a few minutes of taking it I vomited so violently that all the blood vessels around my eyes ruptured then my breathing became difficult it took 5hrs at urgent care to help me breath and feel better.

1/19/2011 8:34:58 PM

Reviewer: Alvaro, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been happy with the results, both numbers are lower. However, I have muscle and back pain and a few skin itches in the neck. Bottom line, although it works for me, I am going to make a big effort and loose weight (20 pounds) to stop taking blood pressure medicine. It seems all of them have side effects (I hated the cough from Lisonipril)

1/11/2011 1:00:53 AM

Reviewer: 5150kat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on several medications that have the same type of side effects, I switched because of the terrible cough I had from the benazapril, and I am asthmatic. I have terrible itching every day on the neck and upper chest and my face gets flushed and hot. I also take several other meds including psych meds. How the heck am I supposed to know which causes what? How do you know????

1/9/2011 12:49:38 PM

Reviewer: RJUnknown, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking losartan because medical coverage called everyday and called my MD to have me switch from cozaar to losartan. I recently started and noticed that I now have hives, lightheadedness, pain in back, muscles, blurred vision, irregular heartbeat, stomach pain.There are other symtoms. Wow..what kind of drug is this? I understand everyone responds differently, but wow. Made the mistake of ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture