Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan oral.

6/8/2010 8:41:47 AM

Reviewer: Ellie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication is good but I suffered side effects that made gave me other problems

6/23/2010 1:50:34 AM

Reviewer: GregP, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Cozaar 25mg for the past year until my insurance switched me to Losartan because it is the generic. For the past 30-60 days, I too have noticed an increasing, yet off and on pins and needles feeling in mostly my hands, arms and sometimes across my back, face and legs. It is most intense in the evening. Tonight, when I picked up my prescription, I asked the pharmacist to change ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2010 7:12:40 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
Blood pressure not very lowered

6/17/2010 5:41:17 PM

Reviewer: jankevin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to be giving me headaches, I checked with the pharmacy and it said: that is could cause migraine headaches so the pharmacy said I could take migraine pills but if it doesn't go away call my dr. So I'm going to give it a try and see what it does. I've only been on it for 2 days so I'm going to wait a week and see about the other side effects see if they show up.

6/15/2010 12:55:46 PM

Reviewer: shadowp, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Cozaar and because of insurance was switched. I thought it was just me with the itching but now I see I'm not the only one. I take the pill about an hour before bed and it seems that the itching will start shortly after taking especially my feet and hands. I don't have a cough with this medication which is good. I also don't believe it's doing as good a job with my blo ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.