Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of aldactone oral.

10/14/2010 9:50:39 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have only been on this med for a week buti am having very bad headaches. i am taking it for acne. i have noticed a little change already

1/23/2010 5:55:15 PM

Reviewer: Jeff, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am writing this for my girlfriend of 10 years who started taking this drug about 3 weeks ago. Over the last four days her behavior has become nothing short of psychotic. She has attacked me physically, she is convinced I am having multiple affairs and she cries hysterically. And she completely denies that this drug has anything to do with her behavior change. What the heck should I do?

12/8/2009 1:17:15 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for the treatment of my acne. It got rid of almost all of it. I'm very pleased with it. The only side effect that I had was that I went up 2 bra cup sizes.

9/2/2009 1:44:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 21 years old and dermatologist has prescribed this medication to me for acne. I've only taken it for a month but I've seen results. My doctor prescribed this medication before I try Accutane. I have been suffereing from acne since I was 14 and I've tryed many OTC treatments and also oral and topical treatment prescribed by the doctor. I've noticed that the bigger ones have dis ... Show Full Comment

2/17/2009 1:37:35 PM

Reviewer: aldactone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
will this cause ingrown hair follicles to not come out and become inflamed