Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of aldomet oral.

7/6/2011 10:30:02 AM

Reviewer: TiffanyS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking aldomet for about two weeks (trying to conceive). I have to admit that it controls my HBP 110/73. I am 34 years old. Aldomet gives me horrible headaches and I am extremely tired. I am working with my doctor to find a med that I can function on while trying to get pregnant. Currently the side effect are unbearable.

10/5/2010 12:58:30 PM

Reviewer: PATTY, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctors prescribed it throughout my pregnancy, and 3 mths after delivery I am still on it. I don,t like taking it while nursing but the Dr. says I don,t have a choice. My bp just refuses to normalize.

6/20/2010 12:24:11 PM

Reviewer: Sheryie, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Clonidine, Transdermal System 0.3 mg/day without getting my blood pressure under control for 3 plus years. My doctor put me on Methlydopa, 500MG tabs,twice a day, 7 days ago. For the first time in many years, my BP is 132/82 and lower. Works wonders for me.

5/21/2010 3:26:39 PM

Reviewer: 40 but feel 60, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication caused me to get Drug Induced Lupus. I had been on aldomet for about 5 years, starting late in 2004. I had HBP and changed due to trying to conceive. I had one child in Dec 2005 and another Aug 2007. Not knowing my status with more children my dr kept on my it. In Dec 2008, I had a severe joint pain, unable to walk up stairs and blisters on my hands. I had two more 'flare ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2010 9:53:48 PM

Reviewer: ladyTEE37, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 37yr.old black woman and I am currently taking aldomet for my high blood pressure. I have been taking aldomet for 5 yrs. now. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure in 2005 when I was pregnant with my now 5 yr. old and with my 2 yr.old. It is very safe and there was only one side effect............it made me rest, which I was in much need of.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.