Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of aldomet oral.

7/6/2011 10:30:02 AM

Reviewer: TiffanyS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking aldomet for about two weeks (trying to conceive). I have to admit that it controls my HBP 110/73. I am 34 years old. Aldomet gives me horrible headaches and I am extremely tired. I am working with my doctor to find a med that I can function on while trying to get pregnant. Currently the side effect are unbearable.

10/5/2010 12:58:30 PM

Reviewer: PATTY, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctors prescribed it throughout my pregnancy, and 3 mths after delivery I am still on it. I don,t like taking it while nursing but the Dr. says I don,t have a choice. My bp just refuses to normalize.

6/20/2010 12:24:11 PM

Reviewer: Sheryie, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Clonidine, Transdermal System 0.3 mg/day without getting my blood pressure under control for 3 plus years. My doctor put me on Methlydopa, 500MG tabs,twice a day, 7 days ago. For the first time in many years, my BP is 132/82 and lower. Works wonders for me.

5/21/2010 3:26:39 PM

Reviewer: 40 but feel 60, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication caused me to get Drug Induced Lupus. I had been on aldomet for about 5 years, starting late in 2004. I had HBP and changed due to trying to conceive. I had one child in Dec 2005 and another Aug 2007. Not knowing my status with more children my dr kept on my it. In Dec 2008, I had a severe joint pain, unable to walk up stairs and blisters on my hands. I had two more 'flare ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2010 9:53:48 PM

Reviewer: ladyTEE37, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 37yr.old black woman and I am currently taking aldomet for my high blood pressure. I have been taking aldomet for 5 yrs. now. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure in 2005 when I was pregnant with my now 5 yr. old and with my 2 yr.old. It is very safe and there was only one side effect............it made me rest, which I was in much need of.