Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ativan Oral.

1/29/2008 4:07:10 PM

Comment:
I have taken many Anxiety medications, But Ativan worked the best for me, Like any medication it effects people differently, But I was on Xanax for a while, And it made me too high to do anything, Ativan still made me a little loopy, But I could function.

1/28/2008 9:48:55 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very up and down. kind of like an anxiety roller coaster. Started off at .5mg twice a day for a month, then tried 1mg twice a day for a few weeks. doctor switched me to valium 5mg twice a day and much better results have come from switch, not as up and down as adivan

1/19/2008 6:08:16 PM

Reviewer: me, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
1/18/2008 2:03:13 PM

Reviewer: brilliant_tragedy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used to be on Xanax to prevent panic attacks but it affected me so much I couldn't even be in control of a car, so they put me on this to "relax with a lesser imparing effect" and.... It made me feel like I was on coke or something... I was really skittish and could 'feel' my mind bouncing around.... It was insane, so I stopped, tried again weeks later, but still, same r ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2008 7:05:49 PM

Reviewer: mikeyst22, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i was on it for anixety it help me with going to public places it got rid of the sweats i but was taking 2mg of it.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.