Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ativan Oral.

10/26/2007 12:11:53 AM

Reviewer: wrightrooster, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS MEDICINE FOR 7 YEARS NOW. IT PUTS ME TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, THAT'S THE ONLY TIME I TAKE, BECAUSE I'VE BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT AND I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT IT. MY DOCTOR HAD TRIED OTHER MEDICINE ON ME BUT IT DOESN'T DO WHAT THIS MEDICINE DOES. I HATE THAT I'M ON IT AND WISH I COULD GET OFF AND SLEEP NORMAL LIKE I USE TO DO. I'VE TRIED LEXAPRO BUT IT DIDN&# ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2007 7:37:38 PM

Reviewer: minnie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
it is very effective, however i have been on this drug for 17 years and do sense a need to take this medication and can tell when it is wearing off. I started at 2mg and am now at 3mg a day.

10/25/2007 7:29:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I ocassionally take this drug for my claustrophobia especially when flying on an airplane. I does not cause drowsiness but it allows me to control my fear of flying. It's been a life saver!!

10/20/2007 5:43:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Paxil to treat my chronic panic disorder but lately tragedy in my family has brought back some anxiety that the Paxil doesn't fix. Lorazepam is a godsend in that on days I'm feeling anxious, I take it, and I feel like myself again. Other days, if I feel good, I don't take it. The only downside is that about 5 hours after I take it I get pretty drowsy, but it's worth the r ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2007 5:55:27 PM

Reviewer: TTroop7, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture