Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ativan oral.

12/21/2013 12:14:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Suffered from extreme agoraphobia and GAD to the point of not leaving home. Once on medication I was relieved and able to slowly go back to "normal" everyday things.

12/16/2013 2:37:36 PM

Reviewer: pizota13, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this for my panic disorder. I only took it at the beginning stages, because it is very addictive. I do not recommend taking it everyday, because it is so addictive. It helped me cope with anxiety, but was not a long term solution.

11/20/2013 4:42:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have panic attacks when I get into the car. My husband and kids have to do everything. I have not been out of my house in 3 months.I think this is an issue.

11/18/2013 3:42:11 PM

Reviewer: Lostsoul80, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ativan makes me throw up and dizzy...not good for me

11/8/2013 10:52:23 PM

Reviewer: Reveala, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I don't take this daily, just when I anticipate a particularly stressful day, in my very stressful job. I take 2.5mg at night to help me sleep and the drug eases me into the next day. This sporadic use works for me, and I've had my 20 pills over a year--just refilled.