Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cafergot Oral.

1/26/2010 2:24:54 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Further to my comment on 6 January, this morning I woke with the beginning of a migraine and knew that today was the day to trial the Cafergot Suppositories kept in the fridge. Because I usually take 1 tablet (1mg), I cut the 2mg suppository in half, wrapped half in foil and returned to the fridge. Inserted the other half and for about 3/4 hour managed to resist the urge to go to the toilet. My ha ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2010 2:22:39 PM

Reviewer: Patricia amole, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Cafergot (ergotamine) more effective than the new drugs such as imitrex. propranolol and topamax were not effective. I have taken ergotamine for over 20 years. ergotamine is cheaper than imitrex.

1/13/2010 10:33:24 PM

Reviewer: Robyn H, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking cafergot for about 10 years after trying everything else. It gives me instant relief and I don't know what I am going to do if it doesn't come back on the market. I would like to knoe the reason it has been discontinued.

1/6/2010 12:31:10 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I dread the thought of life without Cafergot Tablets. After suffering Migraine Headaches for years without finding a cure, it was heaven to finally be prescribed Cafergot which I have taken for over 10 years. I take 1 tablet at the onset of a Migraine and now rarely even have to go to bed or vomit like I did previously. On an average I use about 50 tablets per year without any tingling in fingers ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2009 5:02:38 AM

Reviewer: angel soulkeeper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken cafergot for over twenty years. It has been the only thing that works. It has now been discontinued in Aust. My whole family suffer from migraines. We all used it. Now we have nothing to help us. Bring it back!