Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Catapres Oral.

12/17/2009 9:04:09 PM

Reviewer: rongav, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been on for 2 weeks and has helped lower the bp but makes me very tired. Hopefully will adjust to it soon and not be as tired.

12/1/2009 11:32:08 PM

Reviewer: diana460@verizon.net, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have high blood pressure and I take Catapres to control my blood pressure. I have adverse effects with other types of medicinal blood pressure medications. My doctor told me to get Taurine at the vitamin store. Is the combination of these two types of medications safe to take?

11/17/2009 5:03:32 PM

Reviewer: PhilaGirl264@msn.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
worked well with bringing down my blood pressure

10/10/2009 1:38:28 AM

Reviewer: MyHeadHurts, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe high blood pressure and always used Catapres just for emergency use, disolving it under my tongue. I take 40 mg. Lisinopril and a diuretic daily. I am tired of having emergencies and was finally given the patch. I thought this would be the end of these daily episodes but my blood pressure is as high as ever. I have the patch 0.2 mg., I had to take two more 0.2 tablets throughout the ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2009 12:20:37 PM

Reviewer: efittery, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On and off over the years I have taken this drug. I have taken it in its patch form and as a pill. My results were: When I first use the patch or take the pill it effectively drops my blood pressure. The side effects are so bad that I can't do my work. Falling asleep while trying to write computer code doesn't exactly make my boss happy. After I have been taking the medication ... Show Full Comment