Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonidine TD.

6/3/2013 4:56:49 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
4/24/2013 5:24:46 AM

Reviewer: Justgene, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had uncontrolled bloodpressure for years even with med's, It's up and down. My family Dr. whom I been seeing for 30 some year's sent me to a cardiolgist, the Cardiolgist took me off some of my regular med's without talking it over with my family Dr. and put me on Clonidine patch, WELL !, it only took me one day to find out the patch wasn't for me !!!, got almost all th ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2011 10:41:20 AM

Reviewer: Cher 17, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been using the patch for 3 months now, it has helped lower my BP but I don't like the side effects such as dry mouth, tiredness, blurred vision the first couple days when I put on a new patch. Am going to see doctor and see about discontinuing it.

6/25/2010 1:22:37 PM

Reviewer: booskitten, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
have had hbp for years, olds meds did'nt cut it anymore. 48 hours after putting on the patch bp was great. the patch does'nt stick well and the cover does cause a rash, you can move the patch around but the rash stays around forever and you dont get extra covers. i cant say enough good about this patch its saved my life. bp was 140/123 now nice and normal 120/72. my only concern: i underst ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2010 9:43:53 AM

Reviewer: worried, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am afraid if they stop making this medication I will die of a severe heart attack. I was given a generic form and it made my blood pressure go sky high. I almost died. I must have the name brand. What is the differnce in the name brand and generic that made my blood pressure go up so high?

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice