Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of colestipol Oral.

7/8/2012 9:55:24 AM

Reviewer: E, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had IBS, diarhhea and had tried everything from Imodiam to mental counseling. My doctor first gave me the powder, then this tablet. 2 tablets twice a day. My life is so much better now. Would highly recommend!

11/16/2011 8:49:56 PM

Reviewer: Julie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had IBS for 20+ years. For years I couldn't even leave the house, and then my doctor prescribed Lotronex. It was a miracle! But then the FDA pulled it, and the IBS was just as bad, if not worse. I got on disability last year and was only able to work my job for 8 hours a week (and sometimes not even that). I'd given up. Then a couple weeks ago I saw a new gastroenterologist who p ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2011 3:54:30 PM

Reviewer: pilotman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am Bipolar and my doctor prescribed this medication for diarhea. This medication is horrible, it went against all my other medication and I went into a Manic Bipolar Stage. It is terrible what I put my parents and son through. I am 46 years old and would never recommend this to anyone.

9/3/2011 6:53:15 PM

Reviewer: fluffynotstuffy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my gall bladder removed 13 years ago; have struggled with acid reflux disease and IBS [Irritable Bowel Syndrome] and spastic colitis since I was about 14 and diagnosed...I am 53 now. I was living large on Immodium and it got to a point where it wasn't working at all and I just would NOT go ANYwhere! This medicine, although I have only been on it about weeks now, has been a miracle! ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2011 8:02:18 PM

Reviewer: njc, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this drug to reduce bile and diarrhea after gall bladder removal. It has worked very well in the pill form. I also try to avoid high-fat/rich foods. If I splurge on the food a little, I take an extra pill.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver