Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of colestipol oral.

1/22/2013 8:49:00 PM

Reviewer: prince, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
1pill doesn't control involuntery defecation but 2 tablets 1 GM does

10/6/2012 8:18:54 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a gastric bypass about 7 years ago and started to have bile reflux. I was experiencing episodes of 1-2 times a night. Since beginning this medication (1 gm twice a day) I am having no episodes of bile reflux.

7/8/2012 9:55:24 AM

Reviewer: E, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had IBS, diarhhea and had tried everything from Imodiam to mental counseling. My doctor first gave me the powder, then this tablet. 2 tablets twice a day. My life is so much better now. Would highly recommend!

11/16/2011 8:49:56 PM

Reviewer: Julie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had IBS for 20+ years. For years I couldn't even leave the house, and then my doctor prescribed Lotronex. It was a miracle! But then the FDA pulled it, and the IBS was just as bad, if not worse. I got on disability last year and was only able to work my job for 8 hours a week (and sometimes not even that). I'd given up. Then a couple weeks ago I saw a new gastroenterologist who p ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2011 3:54:30 PM

Reviewer: pilotman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am Bipolar and my doctor prescribed this medication for diarhea. This medication is horrible, it went against all my other medication and I went into a Manic Bipolar Stage. It is terrible what I put my parents and son through. I am 46 years old and would never recommend this to anyone.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?