Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diamox oral.

10/26/2011 8:24:25 AM

Reviewer: Mavournine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Diamox for approximately 6 weeks now. I started out taking 250mg for a week and then was increased to 500mg/day. I saw my neuro approximately two weeks ago and my dose again was increased to 1000mg/day. I currently get a good bit of the side effects, i.e. numbness and tingling in my hands, face, legs, feet, everywhere really. Soda tastes gross, but that is okay. I am completely ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2011 9:58:42 PM

Comment:

Condition: Pseudotumor Cerebri
    7/27/2011 11:53:22 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Diamox for over 15 yrs. It has saved my life! I could not function without it. I am leading a very active life today. I was taking 500mg once a day and now I am on 500mg just twice a week. My symptoms are very mild. I am grateful to have this!

3/23/2011 2:55:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    this treatment has been working well with my IIH, but it makes my arms turn red when right after i take my first dose. I learned i had to eat with this medication very quickly, due to the medicine making my stomach upset. overall im pleased with it, just wish my Pharmacy's carried it. it's very hard to locate in my area the quantiy i need.

9/20/2010 8:52:03 PM

Reviewer: mokie2008, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    i have been on diamox for almost a year now and have had little results from it. It stated out working good and then the headaches and stiffness in the neck came back so my dr. uped it from 250 mg 1x day to 250mg 2x day, same thing happend a few months later symptoms came back, so now i am on 500mg 2x a day and the symptoms are coming back. I have had on spinal tap done and it only helped for abou ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.