Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Halcion Oral.

8/10/2014 4:44:18 PM

Reviewer: Monica, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have in all my life had trouble going to sleep. Since I was a kid. When about 30 years of age I tried diffrent insomina tabletts. Some work and I felt terrible the day after. Some didn´t work at all. Then I got Halsion or Trazolam and my Words I have slept like log. Beuatifullt and no hang overs in the morning at all. I am a women and now I am 70 years of age and I have had this tablett sin ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2014 11:24:44 AM

Reviewer: Sonnie, 75 or over on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Triazolam for 15 years. I split the tablet, take half before going to bed and half in the middle of the night when I wake up again. Never an after effect in the a.m. I do wonder about the long term effects of taking it, but can't seem to find any info on that. At this point I also wonder whether it's very effective for me, but I have tried lots of other sleeping pills and no ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 7:43:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Due to chronic insomnia I have been on sleep medicine since I was five years old. I have taken virtually every sleep medicine and halcion has by far been the best for me. About thirty minutes after taking I get a nice fuzzy warm feeling and can easily drift off to sleep.

9/15/2013 11:37:36 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was given to me almost as a last resort. It is my understanding that it is meant for short term use in hospital patients. I found it much more gentle then Xanax, however after 6 months it stopped working. Now that the Xanax has once again run it'd course I am, with my doctor's permission, switching back to the halcion. I have found that this worked for me in the past.

8/9/2013 5:21:03 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the third night I have used the drug. I wake up after an hour or so and cannot get back to sleep. My insomnia is worse. I also have a bad headache but am wary of taking anything for it in case there is a drug interaction. Can't wait for the night to be over.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice