Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Halcion Oral.

2/10/2010 5:00:37 PM

Reviewer: cityblossom2006, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had long tern chronic pain which has caused MAJOR insomnia. I have tried all "sleep medication" with having the opposite effect on me. Ie, Ambien gave me so much energy I cleaned all night. I have taken this medication now for about 4 months unfortunately I have had to increase it 2 times now but it def works. Because my body got used to it so quikly my DR is going to now change ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2009 7:21:52 AM

Reviewer: don johnson, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have been using this drug for 27 years. I take 1 25mg pill just before I go to bed & sleep all night.If I do not take anything I will have trouble going to sleep & will wake up @ 2 or 3 am. I life 200 miles from Mexico & would like to be able to order by internet.

12/21/2009 10:55:30 PM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:
works better than anything else I have used

10/11/2009 7:23:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
9/25/2009 8:05:33 PM

Reviewer: REMParalyzed, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm probably the only one here for whom triazolam worsened his insomnia (in ways)... although it'd knock me out just fine, within 2 hours, I'd wake up partially and have parasomnias (i.e. abnormal sleep -- this includes sleep paralysis, open-eye hallucinations, and other not-fun stuff). I would also have extremely vivid dreams (occasionally nightmares). My liver and kidneys run throug ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture