Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of halcion oral.

12/16/2014 9:34:03 PM

Reviewer: Asmodeous, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only sleep medication that is effective for me. When I start having long spells of insomnia or restless nights I wind up getting stress related cluster headaches. After between 1 and 3 nights of taking Halcion I'm well rested and the headaches are gone and I can stop taking it until the next episode.

8/10/2014 4:44:18 PM

Reviewer: Monica, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have in all my life had trouble going to sleep. Since I was a kid. When about 30 years of age I tried diffrent insomina tabletts. Some work and I felt terrible the day after. Some didn´t work at all. Then I got Halsion or Trazolam and my Words I have slept like log. Beuatifullt and no hang overs in the morning at all. I am a women and now I am 70 years of age and I have had this tablett sin ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2014 11:24:44 AM

Reviewer: Sonnie, 75 or over on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Triazolam for 15 years. I split the tablet, take half before going to bed and half in the middle of the night when I wake up again. Never an after effect in the a.m. I do wonder about the long term effects of taking it, but can't seem to find any info on that. At this point I also wonder whether it's very effective for me, but I have tried lots of other sleeping pills and no ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 7:43:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Due to chronic insomnia I have been on sleep medicine since I was five years old. I have taken virtually every sleep medicine and halcion has by far been the best for me. About thirty minutes after taking I get a nice fuzzy warm feeling and can easily drift off to sleep.

9/15/2013 11:37:36 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was given to me almost as a last resort. It is my understanding that it is meant for short term use in hospital patients. I found it much more gentle then Xanax, however after 6 months it stopped working. Now that the Xanax has once again run it'd course I am, with my doctor's permission, switching back to the halcion. I have found that this worked for me in the past.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture