Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hycodan Oral.

5/3/2014 12:10:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helps with coughing, helps you sleep and gets rid of headaches.

1/10/2014 7:13:47 PM

Reviewer: Psuag, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Getting over flu/upper respiratory infection. Delayed going to doc because I thought I could fight it. So freaking miserable so went to doc. Hate taking stuff, but this has helped so much. Did have some weird dreams, but just welcomed the sleep so much.

10/9/2013 1:38:53 AM

Reviewer: ErinS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I end up taking this every time I get a cold that turns in to the "-itis" from the boobs up. It does suppress my cough well at night so my husband and I can sleep. I do get some weird side effects. I cant sleep when I take it, instead I have a twilight sleep, yet I still kinda dream/hallucinate at the same time -yet I am aware of everything all night, every time my hubby rolls over or t ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2013 10:21:14 PM

Reviewer: TerryL, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Taking for extreme cough that caused chest and muscle pain due to bronchitis. I recommend taking it a few hours before you want to go to sleep. I feel a bit edgy immediately after taking it but then I start to relax and I'm out for hours. It effectively suppresses my cough much better than Robitussin with codeine.

10/19/2012 4:21:45 PM

Reviewer: Jarlaxle, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had the generic form prescribed for bronchitis that was irritating my broncheal tubes so badly I was caughing up blood. It reduced the cough dramatically but didn't stop it and I got slight chest pain for several minutes after the medication took effect but it's a good trade-off in my opinion. The only real problem I have with it is that I was instructed to discontinue my hydrocodone for ... Show Full Comment