Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hycodan Oral.

8/12/2014 5:34:00 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cough
5/3/2014 12:10:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helps with coughing, helps you sleep and gets rid of headaches.

1/10/2014 7:13:47 PM

Reviewer: Psuag, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Getting over flu/upper respiratory infection. Delayed going to doc because I thought I could fight it. So freaking miserable so went to doc. Hate taking stuff, but this has helped so much. Did have some weird dreams, but just welcomed the sleep so much.

10/9/2013 1:38:53 AM

Reviewer: ErinS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I end up taking this every time I get a cold that turns in to the "-itis" from the boobs up. It does suppress my cough well at night so my husband and I can sleep. I do get some weird side effects. I cant sleep when I take it, instead I have a twilight sleep, yet I still kinda dream/hallucinate at the same time -yet I am aware of everything all night, every time my hubby rolls over or t ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2013 10:21:14 PM

Reviewer: TerryL, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Taking for extreme cough that caused chest and muscle pain due to bronchitis. I recommend taking it a few hours before you want to go to sleep. I feel a bit edgy immediately after taking it but then I start to relax and I'm out for hours. It effectively suppresses my cough much better than Robitussin with codeine.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash