Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lacrisert Opht.

5/7/2014 9:49:38 AM

Reviewer: Jdubya, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I bit of a learning curve, but if you suffer from EXTREME dry eyes then it's a life changer. (mine due to sjogren's syndrome...check with your dr. to see if you might also have it. Autoimmune disorder causing dry eyes, mouth, vagina, etc.) This was a miracle for me and now i feel like a normal person. If I could go to work for the company selling it, i would!

2/4/2014 6:09:40 PM

Reviewer: kimbo, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Like most dry eye medications I've used (like Restasis), I've just added Lacriserts to a long list of medications that SIMPLY DON'T WORK. Sticking these things into your eyes is easy if you don't use the ridiculous "insertion device" they supply with them... I used used my clean fingers to drop them in. No, the problem is, they weren't effective at all in alleviati ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2013 8:50:37 PM

Reviewer: cheese, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is the bet treatment ever!!! anyone experiencing dry eye needs to try these they are easy to use no different than putting in a contact prob a lot easier I am just perplexed a to why my dr didn't recommend them two years ago it boggles my mind they are awesome and I actually put eyeliner on for the first time in months!!!!!!!

5/14/2013 1:35:04 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Along with having all four tear ducts plugged permanently and using Restasis and ter drop throughout the day....My Doctor put me on Lacrisert and its th BEST thing I've ever used...I no longer need to put tear drop in my eyes all day long.....it truly is a GREAT medication or DRY EYES....

11/16/2012 1:55:51 PM

Reviewer: Bev, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have sjorgens and I don't know what I would do without lacriserts. They are the only things that work. I am able to live a normal life with them. I have had my ducts plugged and even my own blood drawn to make a serum to put back in my eyes. Nothing works except lacriserts. I am so thankful for them.