Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lisinopril Oral.

8/29/2008 5:02:42 PM

Reviewer: wild, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The side affect of coughing is unbelievable. Your throat never stops tickling and you never stop couchinhg. took for 1 month. coughing started after 7-10 days.

8/28/2008 8:19:11 PM

Reviewer: Beverlyusa@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started on this medication 10mg once daily.

8/28/2008 12:25:57 PM

Reviewer: 65 yr old, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication three months ago & already had a chronic cough but this medication made it worse. I cough constantly to the point of gagging. I hate to go out anywhere or be in a crowd. I really worked on my blood pressure, though. I had to go for chest exrays twice to see if I had something in my lungs causing the cough. The doctor put me on Zyrtec but that didn't help the ... Show Full Comment

8/26/2008 8:38:07 PM

Reviewer: Cat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was only on this medication for several months; of which I coughed the entire time. It did not occur to me until another lady asked me if I was taking Lisinopril--that she had taken it and coughed all the time! Thanks to her, I talked to my doctor and he changed my medication. What a miserable time I spent on this med. Hats off to the lady who brought this to my attention---I thought maybe I ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2008 12:24:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.