Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lisinopril Oral.

6/23/2008 8:19:53 PM

Reviewer: jbilod7142@aol,com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i'm having a very difficult time with this drug. my blood pressure drops to around 75/45 when the weather is hot.(I live in florida) i take a 5 mg tablet twice a day. when my pressure is low my eyes feel dilated when i go outside in the bright sunlight. I have problems when i have to work in the heat I don't know if its me or the drug. i have been on this drug for about 6 weeks and the I ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2008 6:13:47 PM

Reviewer: lynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on lisinopril for over 8 years for HBP. I have none of the side effects mentioned in some of the reviews.

6/23/2008 2:51:25 PM

Reviewer: Holly, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about three months and my BP has been completely normal. Before starting Lisinopril, my Dr. had me on Toprol XL which made me very tired and I was almost falling asleep in school. Then I was put on another medication that gave me a bad cough. This medication has helped my high blood pressure better than the other things I've been on.

6/21/2008 3:32:47 PM

Reviewer: josepnass, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
yah just started never had hp till now under alot of stress so will see onely took it 2 days and feel better already wow dont feel like thr blood is pumping throuh my vain fast and im watching my diet

6/21/2008 7:16:04 AM

Reviewer: Tuborg, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
caused severe cramps in hand, feet and legs. Some dizziness. Blood sugar levels have been higher.