Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lisinopril Oral.

6/27/2008 10:59:50 AM

Reviewer: dougin, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking 10mg, once a day for 3 weeks. Have had dizziness, almost like a mild hangover, every day for 2 weeks. Also have the dry mouth, coughing, thought that was from a virus from a month ago. Going to call my MD for advice, maybe a lower dose or whatever. I don't like the way i've been feeling and that needs to change.

6/25/2008 8:44:33 PM

Reviewer: Sandra, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
6/25/2008 4:58:43 PM

Reviewer: cindy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 20mg dose for six months and have developed stomach problems. The doctor has tested me for everything and all seems to be ok, but my stomach still aches every day and I am fatigued, tired and sometimes have blurry vision. I have told the doctor, but they have not taken me off this medicine.

6/24/2008 10:30:09 PM

Reviewer: Lois Clark, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have trouble with my throat. I swallow all night and feel like i need to cough.. is this a side effect?

6/24/2008 11:25:03 AM

Reviewer: Nay-Nay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been treated with Lisinopril 10mg 12.5 for eight years, now, my blood pressure is rising with the medication in my system. My doctor wants me to take Exforge. Why can't I continue taking Lisinopril at a higher dose? I don't want to start all over again trying to find out what dose is right for me or fearing to take this medication based on the side effects which really freaks me ... Show Full Comment