Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril oral.

9/13/2008 11:35:50 PM

Reviewer: TroopDoop, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on 10mg of lisinopril for about two months now, and I think this is a miracle drug. My BP went from 170/110 to 120/75 since I've been taking it. I understand that other people here have had side effects, but I haven't had ANY side effects, other than getting a little light-headed if I allow myself to get dehydrated. As long as I pay attention to my fluid intake, this dr ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2008 3:31:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
    9/11/2008 2:53:35 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on this med for 2 months. Have had a persistent irritating cough only while asleep, to the point of gagging and even vomiting. It has really disrupted my sleep. I didn't know it was this drug until I contacted my doctor. I am changing to a new drug and have looked it up and thankfully no side effects of coughing.

9/11/2008 10:47:43 AM

Reviewer: Gerri, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
    I took 10mg of lisinopril buy noticed my bp creeping up so dr put me on 30mg. Goal was to keep the top reading in the 130 range. After a week of 40 mg. noticed dizziness and fatigue. Will hang in there and see if these symptoms subside. Think I will try to take before bedtime also.

9/10/2008 1:31:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After being on Avapro for more than 8 years my insurance company forced me to try something cheaper. I hated it! I only had one side effect, a dry throat and cough at night which disrupted my sleep. I switched back to Avapro, I need my sleep! It wasn't nearly as effective as Avapro either, it did little to lower my bp