Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lisinopril Oral.

1/19/2008 8:48:29 AM

Reviewer: Barb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on for over a year. BP is great but I'm constantly tired. In addition I too had lower back pain. Unitl I read the same condition here, I thought I was just getting old. I;ve switched doctors and am trying Diovan. We'll see

1/18/2008 3:48:43 PM

Reviewer: zgg1dcw@ups.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
so far, so good..we will put it to the test.

1/18/2008 1:03:55 PM

Reviewer: JSchlabach, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
So far no side effects that I am aware of. I can feel really dizzy at times and not sure if that is attributed to my meds. Also on Norvasc.

1/17/2008 9:51:17 PM

Reviewer: Tom, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug worked well for my blood pressure but caused me to cough a lot. My hands also would go numb at night while sleeping in bed. These side effects both went away 24 hours after my doctor switched my blood pressure medicine.

1/17/2008 8:13:48 PM

Reviewer: dscorner, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i hate pills