Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril oral.

2/21/2008 5:39:49 PM

Reviewer: Desimorgn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am not a medication person. I would prefer to take natural remedies.

2/20/2008 7:27:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my first day on Lisinopril 10mg. It lowered my BP significantly, but I felt tired and dizzy all day!! My eyes felt wierd and I had no energy! I'm going to halfen my dosage tomorrow by cutting my pill in half and see if I feel better. I haven't experience any coughing yet, but it is only the first day! :)

2/20/2008 12:05:55 PM

Reviewer: James186282, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    It worked in lowering my blood pressure but I'm one of the people who has dry cough as a side effect. This kept my wife awake all night.

2/20/2008 9:35:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    never had HBP until i got pneumonia in April. HBP never went away. Dr rx 20mg. Coughed for 2 weeks. Flushed my face. BP did go down. Next GP Dr said to cut pill in 1/2. Worked just the same at 10mg. Flushing still though. I asked to come off it, especially since blood glucose didn't fall after I had eliminated sugar from diet. Now I'm on 25 mg Atenolol. I like it much better. F ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 2:51:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My hands fall asleep when I put my head on them at night. I have terrible vapors that really smell. I think that causes me to cough. My dog wont sit by me anymore. He also has a cough.