Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

8/29/2008 5:02:42 PM

Reviewer: wild, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The side affect of coughing is unbelievable. Your throat never stops tickling and you never stop couchinhg. took for 1 month. coughing started after 7-10 days.

8/28/2008 8:19:11 PM

Reviewer: Beverlyusa@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started on this medication 10mg once daily.

8/28/2008 12:25:57 PM

Reviewer: 65 yr old, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication three months ago & already had a chronic cough but this medication made it worse. I cough constantly to the point of gagging. I hate to go out anywhere or be in a crowd. I really worked on my blood pressure, though. I had to go for chest exrays twice to see if I had something in my lungs causing the cough. The doctor put me on Zyrtec but that didn't help the ... Show Full Comment

8/26/2008 8:38:07 PM

Reviewer: Cat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was only on this medication for several months; of which I coughed the entire time. It did not occur to me until another lady asked me if I was taking Lisinopril--that she had taken it and coughed all the time! Thanks to her, I talked to my doctor and he changed my medication. What a miserable time I spent on this med. Hats off to the lady who brought this to my attention---I thought maybe I ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2008 12:24:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)