Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

8/21/2008 8:38:10 AM

Reviewer: teresa.100, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I coughed for months thinking I was experiencing hayfever or something like that. It was the lisinopril. AWFUL COUGH FOR MONTHS. Do not reccomend.

8/21/2008 1:20:46 AM

Reviewer: mikmhusps, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it makes me weak,tired and fatigue. I feel dizzy sometimes when I start walking. I feel heaviness on my legs.

8/19/2008 2:18:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken Lisinopril for about 4-5 years. I have noticed a cough but not persistent. The cough may also be due to acid reflux so a lot of you with cough may want to consider reflux as well. I can't take it at night...it gives me a terrible "hangover" headache in the morning. It has been very effective with lowering my BP but I will have to try a different BP med if I plan to get ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2008 8:51:05 AM

Reviewer: cjm, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication for high blood pressure. However, 2 days later, my pulse rate went through the roof and for 3 days stayed around 110. My grandmother has also had problems with the cough. I personally would not recommend this medicine.

8/19/2008 5:50:43 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The coughing has become unbearable....I told my doctor at my last visit, and she did not think my cough was drug related and she told me to take Zertec for allergies!!!After reading these reviews, I am stopping this drug...The coughing is too intense and effecting the quality of my life....Perhaps I need a new doctor.................

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash