Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

4/28/2008 11:57:54 AM

Reviewer: shar, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this med in February. Developed a cough, but just thought it was the cold and flu season. I coughed to the point of throwing up a lung at least 15-18 times a day. I had no idea that a cough was a side effect of this darn medicine. Last week I asked for something else. My cough is still intense but occurs only 4-6 times a day. I can only hope that is goes away completely. Th ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2008 11:04:04 AM

Reviewer: Ronald, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Before treatment my pressure was 212/105. Now it is 170/85. I still get terrible headaches. My doctor does not seemed concerened.My doseage is 20 milligrames.

4/27/2008 4:23:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
43 yr old male, 250 pounds, 20 mg tabs once daily, easter sunday bp went as low as 88 over 58. i stopped taking it & talked to doctor and reduced dosage. the nausea, the cough, the vomiting, iknow i need to loose some weight but doing this way isn't healty

4/26/2008 1:50:53 PM

Reviewer: peggy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
keeps blood pressure low

4/24/2008 8:01:54 PM

Reviewer: nuheart@bellsouth.net, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking lisinopril 20mg once daily for 6 months to combat my blood pressue. It has not helped a bit, my BP still measures 175/110 on a good day. I am overweight by a good 100#'s, I have restricted my sodium intake to a no-salt added diet. Please advise me of ideas to relate to my phyisian.