Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

11/26/2007 1:53:26 PM

Reviewer: saking03, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication seems to work well. However since taking it I've noticed a decrease in urine. This I plan to discuss with my doctor on my next visit. I noticed also eye puffiness and someswelling in my legs.

11/26/2007 1:46:55 PM

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
11/21/2007 4:02:34 PM

Reviewer: BenfromNH, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started with a 10mg dose that wasn't very effective. My doctor increased the dose to 20mg and I find it to be working. My presse has gone from 160/100 down to 130/80. I have had no side effects

11/19/2007 5:51:41 PM

Reviewer: wyliedrive, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Took Lisinopril for two years. While taking it I suffered from weakness in my legs, and also cough. Stopped taking it and those symptoms stopped too after two weeks. Won't take it again but will use the new RESP@RATE mchine.

11/19/2007 1:07:00 PM

Reviewer: TerrieA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My blood pressure dramatically dropped (81/55)but I lost all my energy, my arms ached when trying to do my hair or fold clothes, my stomach cramped terribly and I coughed all night long. I'm too miserable to care about the effectiveness of the drug. I just don't want to take it anymore.