Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril oral.

10/14/2014 1:58:34 PM

Reviewer: Boricua1963, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While my BP wasn't extremely high reluctantly, I started taking Lisnopril. I did not read about side effects until one week in. Wanted to make sure I was able to pinpoint changes. I have been a bit anxious, irritable, tired & I started taking the pill at night since taking in the day time was making me drowsy. I worked everything out with the exception of this annoying cough that comes out ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2014 11:04:01 PM

Reviewer: SharonMillard063, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After being on lisinopril for only 3 weeks I have developed such a horrible cough that my job at a school is now in jeopardy. I cough night and day so bad that my chest hurts and I'm tired from lack of sleep. It got to the point that I stopped taking this med and called my Doctor. He told me to continue taking it and prescribed a small bottle of cough syrup. I am ready to find a new Doctor th ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2014 8:01:16 PM

Reviewer: review- lisinopril oral, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is a very dangerous medication!!!I have been taking this medicine prescribed at the Hoag Center of Aliso Viejo, ca. I have developed severe cough attacks during the night and began weezing heavily with difficulty breezing.

9/18/2014 12:50:24 PM

Reviewer: jsroutin, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Lisinopril for high blood pressure. Within the past six weeks I have developed a constant dry cough. Is this a side effect of this medication?

9/16/2014 11:03:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Brain fog. They put me on this after colon surgery. It made me very tired and really did not care about anything. I tried to get my Doc to change but it took me 2 years. It was a miserable 2 years and I had no idea this was it.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture