Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loestrin Fe 1/20 (28) Oral.

4/2/2009 1:09:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Ortho Tri-Cyclen for 15 years and my OB suggested a new pill, Loestrin FE. She said it was not much different but my period wuld be shorter. I began taking the Loestrin and within the 2nd day I noticed a huge difference in my mood. Anything has been setting me off and I seem to be mad all of the time. I could see if I had never been on any bc pill before but since I have been I figur ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2008 10:07:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I changed my BC pill, had my period and then started taking this one. I got over my period for 3 days and then got it again after taking 5 pills of Loestrin. I am going back to my original pill. I am extremely dissatisfied with this pill.

10/28/2008 10:39:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about a year and am very glad I started it. I was on the Nuva Ring before and although that was much easier to use because you on'y change it every three weeks- my periods were much heavier. So heavy that I could only use super and super plus tampons. With this pill I get my period for 5 days or so and can use regular tampons. I didn't experience too much nause ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 11:38:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The pill has been easy to take and has not caused me any emotional problems that other birth control pills have caused me. I have had some bleeding between periods and also a drop in sex drive and I am only 25.

12/23/2007 9:39:18 AM

Reviewer: sliz1433, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had no cramps and a 3 day cycle and all i had to wear is a liner.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.