Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loestrin Fe 1/20 (28) Oral.

4/2/2009 1:09:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Ortho Tri-Cyclen for 15 years and my OB suggested a new pill, Loestrin FE. She said it was not much different but my period wuld be shorter. I began taking the Loestrin and within the 2nd day I noticed a huge difference in my mood. Anything has been setting me off and I seem to be mad all of the time. I could see if I had never been on any bc pill before but since I have been I figur ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2008 10:07:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I changed my BC pill, had my period and then started taking this one. I got over my period for 3 days and then got it again after taking 5 pills of Loestrin. I am going back to my original pill. I am extremely dissatisfied with this pill.

10/28/2008 10:39:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about a year and am very glad I started it. I was on the Nuva Ring before and although that was much easier to use because you on'y change it every three weeks- my periods were much heavier. So heavy that I could only use super and super plus tampons. With this pill I get my period for 5 days or so and can use regular tampons. I didn't experience too much nause ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 11:38:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The pill has been easy to take and has not caused me any emotional problems that other birth control pills have caused me. I have had some bleeding between periods and also a drop in sex drive and I am only 25.

12/23/2007 9:39:18 AM

Reviewer: sliz1433, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had no cramps and a 3 day cycle and all i had to wear is a liner.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash